Deaf Child Hope Purpose:
To reach out to deaf children in poverty conditions around the world with hope by partnering with Christian missions and ministries, and through these partnerships provide food and water, clothing, shelter, educational opportunities and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
1. To come alongside existing mission and ministry organizations currently working with deaf children living in poverty conditions and assist them through child and teacher sponsorships.
2. To train and equip mission and ministry organizations currently working with deaf children in the areas of education and teaching of the Gospel.
3. To identify and assist existing mission and ministry organizations whom we can lead to reach out to deaf children living in poverty conditions in their community, but do not have the resources or know-how to do so without our assistance.
1. To connect people (sponsors) with children through regular communication via letters (updates, pictures, etc.)
2. To provide scholarships for deaf children who desire to further their education.
3. To enable the sponsor to pray for, help, and do whatever is possible to bring HOPE to the deaf child and his/her family.
4. To be an advocate for deaf children around the world, by raising awareness of the plight of deaf children in developing countries.